Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hotel window cleaning price

Joe Preston

Screenshot_20191212-122904_Google.jpgHi guys just looking at a price for a hotel I've got to price up. There are 65 rooms also a 3 storey hotel.. looking at 4 weekly price and 8 weekly prices. Also it's only a 5 minute drive from where I'm based.

Screenshot_20191212-122835_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20191212-122850_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20191212-122904_Google.jpg

Should take about 2 hours also theres about 10 normal size windows inside. They want it doing every month

Is it a premier inn type of establishment ?... I have always found they expect to pay £70-80 for that type of building I met the regional manager from premier inn years ago and that was all they were prepared to pay ,but with the insides as well it should be £150 - 185 we do privately owned stuff that’s similar takes up to two hours for prices between £180-225 , good luck with the quote 

I stayed in a few dirty hotels in my life, stuff like that happens. I didn't mind it when I was younger, I looked for cheaper hotels, and it was no surprise for some of them to be dirty. I get mad when it happens now, because I want a clean bed to sleep in, or a decent room.
Has any of you ever paid for cleaning at your houses? We would have one Cleaning Day a week, but there is no time now. We both work a lot, and with kids there is just no time for us to do it. I always thought that paying for someone to clean your house is for rich people, but it's really not.

Back