Incheck

Merry Christmas fellow windies! 🌲

Incheck

40 mph gale forecast for tomorrow so we’ve packed up a day earlier than expected! Wishing you all good health, see you in the new year folks 😎

Iron Giant

@Incheck hope you have a very Xmas and a very merry Xmas to all who keep this forum going 

Edited by Iron Giant
grammar

Part Timer

All done at 11.30 today, now have some jobs to look at in the London area so having a couple of days driving in between Christmas and New Year. Then a gentle start with a few hours on the 2nd and then nose back to the grindstone. Hope everyone enjoys their Christmas and New Year and try not to drink as much as me 👍 

Incheck
2 hours ago, Iron Giant said:

@Incheck hope you have a very Xmas and a very merry Xmas to all who keep this forum going 

You too brother thanks for your efforts xx

Iron Giant
44 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

try not to drink as much as me 👍

Nee chance, I am only half your size 🤣

3 minutes ago, Incheck said:

You too brother thanks for your efforts xx

thanks sailor 😘

Iron Giant
16 hours ago, Part Timer said:

now have some jobs to look at in the London area so having a couple of days driving in between Christmas and New Year.

Is @steve garwood making up the spare bed for you 😁

Part Timer
40 minutes ago, Iron Giant said:

Is @steve garwood making up the spare bed for you 😁

No, I'm  going to the posh part, miles from where he lives 😁

mike007

Have officially finished for Xmas (due to getting blood poisoning in one of my fingers). So Merry Xmas to all Forum members.

Tango
16 hours ago, mike007 said:

Have officially finished for Xmas (due to getting blood poisoning in one of my fingers). So Merry Xmas to all Forum members.

Hope you get better soon matey, been there done that... (sepsis and peritonitis at the same time).

Davy G
On 22/12/2019 at 05:08, mike007 said:

Ouch! Good luck and a speedy recovery. 🙂👍

A very merry Christmas and a peaceful, happy, healthy and prosperous New year to all. Enjoy the rest. 🍻🙂👍

Pjj
14 minutes ago, Davy G said:

Ouch! Good luck and a speedy recovery. 🙂👍

A very merry Christmas and a peaceful, happy, healthy and prosperous New year to all. Enjoy the rest. 🍻🙂👍

How are you doing Davy ??? 

Davy G
1 minute ago, Pjj said:

How are you doing Davy ??? 

I'm doing quite well really, Paul. Thanks for asking.

I had the operation on Tuesday the 10th.

Released to go home on the 18th.

All good except for I now have an annoying tickly cough, which I'm prone to getting now and again and they usually take a long time to clear.

Recovering well though and hoping to ease back into work and kayaking around early Feb, all being well.

Thanks again. 🙂

Pjj
9 minutes ago, Davy G said:

I'm doing quite well really, Paul. Thanks for asking.

I had the operation on Tuesday the 10th.

Released to go home on the 18th.

All good except for I now have an annoying tickly cough, which I'm prone to getting now and again and they usually take a long time to clear.

Recovering well though and hoping to ease back into work and kayaking around early Feb, all being well.

Thanks again. 🙂

Ok that’s good , glad you are recovering well at least with the holiday time it will give you a break and not being out working in this weather either !!! Sit down have a rest and put your feet up for a bit , 😎😎

Davy G
2 minutes ago, Pjj said:

Ok that’s good , glad you are recovering well at least with the holiday time it will give you a break and not being out working in this weather either !!! Sit down have a rest and put your feet up for a bit , 😎😎

Hey! Thanks Doc! I like your prescription.😁

Guess that's what I'll have to do. Be rude not to since you suggest it. 😁😁