Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Merry Christmas fellow windies! ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Incheck

40 mph gale forecast for tomorrow so we’ve packed up a day earlier than expected! Wishing you all good health, see you in the new year folks ?

Have officially finished for Xmas (due to getting blood poisoning in one of my fingers). So Merry Xmas to all Forum members.
Ouch! Good luck and a speedy recovery. ??

A very merry Christmas and a peaceful, happy, healthy and prosperous New year to all. Enjoy the rest. ???

How are you doing Davy ??? 
I'm doing quite well really, Paul. Thanks for asking.

I had the operation on Tuesday the 10th.

Released to go home on the 18th.

All good except for I now have an annoying tickly cough, which I'm prone to getting now and again and they usually take a long time to clear.

Recovering well though and hoping to ease back into work and kayaking around early Feb, all being well.

Thanks again. ?

I'm doing quite well really, Paul. Thanks for asking.

I had the operation on Tuesday the 10th.

Released to go home on the 18th.

All good except for I now have an annoying tickly cough, which I'm prone to getting now and again and they usually take a long time to clear.

Recovering well though and hoping to ease back into work and kayaking around early Feb, all being well.

Thanks again. ?

Ok that’s good , glad you are recovering well at least with the holiday time it will give you a break and not being out working in this weather either !!! Sit down have a rest and put your feet up for a bit , ??

Ok that’s good , glad you are recovering well at least with the holiday time it will give you a break and not being out working in this weather either !!! Sit down have a rest and put your feet up for a bit , ??
Hey! Thanks Doc! I like your prescription.?

Guess that's what I'll have to do. Be rude not to since you suggest it. ??

Back