Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Business Banking

scottish cleaning service

I was in the Nationwide BS today and was discussing business banking accounts. She was telling me that the Nationwide were going to add business banking accounts from next year. They will be on to winner because their charges are usually lower than other banks.

I was in the Nationwide BS today and was discussing business banking accounts. She was telling me that the Nationwide were going to add business banking accounts from next year. They will be on to winner because their charges are usually lower than other banks.
Starling bank ,(online) do business and personal no fees,

u can use bank cards as they are MasterCard 

Starling bank ,(online) do business and personal no fees,

u can use bank cards as they are MasterCard 

I was thinking about them and RBS is opening up a similar bank called BO. I like nationwide because the branch is near me and their the best Bank or Building society I have ever been with. I will now delay switching bank accounts and join Nationwide's new bank account when it arrives next year. Nothing better than sticking to a trusted one, where I have had an account for over 20yrs.

I was thinking about them and RBS is opening up a similar bank called BO. I like nationwide because the branch is near me and their the best Bank or Building society I have ever been with. I will now delay switching bank accounts and join Nationwide's new bank account when it arrives next year. Nothing better than sticking to a trusted one, where I have had an account for over 20yrs.
Be no walk in banks eventually

Said the same when they installed the first electric car wash. Said the same when plastic bags came out and now we are going back to paper bags. Everything just goes out of fashion and then back in. There is 3 things wrong with IT:- Its never 100% safe, Its costing too much and finally very easy to sabotage the system. Eventually we will have to go back to dads army banking where the manager makes the decisions, that's what I think will happen. fwiw

I’ve used Starling Bank for well over a year now and think they’re brilliant. Can pay in cash at the Post Office, cheques are sent off in the post with cheque imaging coming soon, and every time you receive a bacs transfer you get a notification on your phone so you know as soon as someone pays you. And everything free.

Would never go back to a traditional bank now. 
Of course if you are happy with the service of Nationwide then stick with them ??

I don't think that will ever happen in the big towns and cities, we still have a lot of cash based businesses market traders, some small independent shops and plenty of tradesman still getting paid cash for some jobs, I think you always need some cash as a back up if an electronic system goes down in a shop or pub how are you going to pay,

it's just more fuss free banking as people want things done fast, going into banks now is far easier and quicker, cash machines that you use to pay cash in and also coin counting machines, quick in quick out and no more standing in long queues 

Back