Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure washer

High reach

I use 2 yanmar 10hp diesel with ar 15lpm pumps and I am thinking of buying same but with 21lpm pump but I have heard theres more power with the 15 litre per minute,  can someone shed some light on this please, thank you

How much bar pressure do the different two machines have in comparison to one another? 

If you get a new machine make sure the bar/pressure is a lot higher than your current machine because it will only be a fractional increase in performance if it's exactly the same as the 15lpm model. 

Litres per minute is not the only factor.. You can pay £10k on a 15lpm machine that is 500 bar.

Another way of looking at this.

If you have two machines, side by side? that you use all the time, one for each operator? why not join them together for the times when you need a little more flow - 30 LPM flow rate. Easily done.

If you get a new machine make sure the bar/pressure is a lot higher than your current machine because it will only be a fractional increase in performance if it's exactly the same as the 15lpm model.

Litres per minute is not the only factor.. You can pay £10k on a 15lpm machine that is 500 bar.
Hi, how do you think, what are the others factors to look for buying a new wacher?

I use 2 yanmar 10hp diesel with ar 15lpm pumps and I am thinking of buying same but with 21lpm pump but I have heard theres more power with the 15 litre per minute,  can someone shed some light on this please, thank you
We are all striving for a 21lpm at 250bar machine but you will pay £2200 for it at Rutland Pumps. I have one and they are fantastic and I will never need to upgrade but I do like their 350bar one at 21lpm.

I would probably get the 15lpm at 250bar, fwiw.
Hi, I think it is important to pay attention to all the characteristics of the new device. When I bought my first electrical pressure washer, I didn't understand at all in this topic. When it was broken, I took a more responsible approach to choose the second one. I've read a lot of topics about electrical pressure washer. In this article, I found all the information about electric power washers that I was interested in. There are five reviews of the best electric pressure washer in this article. You can easily find the one that will be suitable for your needs. I was looking for an electrical pressure washer with a pressure more than 1500 PSI and with a total stop system and in this article, I found the right model.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the advice spoke to a few friends who run both ect and desided to get the 15 lpm from rutland pumps im guna go for the loncin very good price order it tomorow ?

thanks for the advice spoke to a few friends who run both ect and desided to get the 15 lpm from rutland pumps im guna go for the loncin very good price order it tomorow ?
If its going to be mobile then you might only need 20 metres of high pressure hose with it. Mine is in the van so I run with 40 metre hose and have an extra 30 metre in my garage if I need it. Good luck

If its going to be mobile then you might only need 20 metres of high pressure hose with it. Mine is in the van so I run with 40 metre hose and have an extra 30 metre in my garage if I need it. Good luck
Same scottish.. I got 40 on a reel and 2x30 extensions wrapped up on hooks in the van.

A garden hose reel connected to buffer tank for extending customers hose from tap if needed.

Not much I can't reach lol.

Latest Posts

Back