Jump to content

What are they called, where can I get them?

Recommended Posts


Bit of an odd one, I have been watching some youtube videos people on here have recommended. 


On several of them, people have a metal four nozzle connected 'interchangeable' jets, lined up in a row on the end of their hoses.


They look great but I cannot find out what they are called and where you buy them. Anyone know please?

Share this post

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Pjj said:

Do you mean for softwashing ? If so it’s called a six shooter 


Thank you, I googled that and it's almost what I was trying to explain (badly probably!)


The one I have seen has four nozzles lined up in a row like the fingers on your hand - hope that makes sense.

Share this post

Link to post
Dave B

If it's for softwash/pressure washing google jrod.

Rutland pumps sells them. 

You have to match the jets to your machine.

Ben will know what you need.

Share this post

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.