New toy 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Pjj
1 hour ago, Lee89 said:

Softwash system?

Β 

Β 

No good tryΒ I already have built one of them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jango

New van system from waterworks, because you’ve been singing them praises, they have sent you a lovely present.πŸ˜ƒ

Pjj

Hears the little beauty πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Got soaked just unpacking it !!!! Β I haveΒ several big jobs over the next few weeks so will see how it performsΒ 

3EBF3F91-FED8-4A7C-89A2-4F8DA3152A7A.jpeg

6B33CECD-DFB4-4B2A-8957-B89BB09070B1.jpeg

9ADC0033-63BE-4167-B0B2-3D5E33CB5F25.jpeg

A7EDE79A-6576-40F3-90CC-CD7912FBC1D1.jpeg

BA997130-C239-4741-B90A-5B70543B4B5B.jpeg

scottish cleaning service

There was me thinking it was a trampolineΒ because i have to build one on Saturday.

It looks like a rocket pack.Β πŸ˜‚

Part Timer

Let me know how you get on with it, the poles are really good but don't bash them against the side of something sharp as they break easily, don't I knowΒ πŸ˜“ I assume the inpipe has a filter over it?

Quite an expensive big of kit and I don't think the poles come with it. Save's carrying around a heavy gennie all the time. What sort of weight are we talking about?

Pjj
52 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Quite an expensive big of kit and I don't think the poles come with it. Save's carrying around a heavy gennie all the time. What sort of weight are we talking about?

Weight is 70 kg I think .Β 

1 hour ago, Part Timer said:

Let me know how you get on with it, the poles are really good but don't bash them against the side of something sharp as they break easily, don't I knowΒ πŸ˜“ I assume the inpipe has a filter over it?

Β 

Β 

Obviously not used it yet but fired it up and the suction is very good , it has a filter like your 85 in the top of the drum , if you want any pictures of any bits let me know . We have some big jobs lined up for the beginning of January so will see how it goes , I will treat the Poles with kid gloves πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β it blowed as well as sucking so I don’t know if that will be useful or notΒ 

Edited by Pjj

I read that you can buy a sieve (Β£220) to insert into the drum. Sounds a good idea but it must be made of platinum to be worth that kind of money.Β πŸ™„Β 

Pjj
1 hour ago, windowsurfer said:

Whats it called?Β 

Β 

Β 

Skyvac interceptorΒ 

Cleanteam South west

Holy Shat I have massive problems in getting my vac in the back of my Viario, that would take some moving.

mike007
16 hours ago, Pjj said:

The new toy has arrived any guesses what it might be πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚???

52A16328-777E-4253-841E-94C2BE678B1E.jpeg

A Tardis for dwarfs?