Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lead Generation

Andy

Hi if anyone has had any of the green pro lead Generation packages  is the £300 and the £625 inclusive or exclusive of vat. Thanks

Setup your own lead generation ? something i will be setting up myself soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bark.com

you pay for like 20 credits let’s say at £20 

each job costs like 4 credits depending on what needs done , 

here is a screen shot of somebody wanting gutters cleared out 

B7976996-5A78-40D8-9CEE-F8D7F617A64E.png
obviously help a new starter by signing up 

Last edited by a moderator:
Bark.com

you pay for like 20 credits let’s say at £20 

each job costs like 4 credits depending on what needs done , 

here is a screen shot of somebody wanting gutters cleared out 

View attachment 18702
obviously help a new starter by signing up 
I for some reason was getting loads of enquiries from Bark. The problem was they were for gutter clears like this but the target price was £50.

Don't fancy a 30 minute drive to bail out someone on a one off that will possibly take me 3 hours to do.

Don't  get the enquiries anymore as I never responded. If they'd  rang me to ask me why I would've said because you've missed a 1 off the front of the price.

I for some reason was getting loads of enquiries from Bark. The problem was they were for gutter clears like this but the target price was £50.

Don't fancy a 30 minute drive to bail out someone on a one off that will possibly take me 3 hours to do.

Don't  get the enquiries anymore as I never responded. If they'd  rang me to ask me why I would've said because you've missed a 1 off the front of the price.

after you use ya credit for ther details all depends on how much they wanna pay ,

but with it having average price on thr listening.  the customer must get idea from bark?  Would be interested in finding out actually, 

I tried bark.com. Initially I did get a couple of jobs from it but then I stopped going for them as they brought in a ‘package’ system for payment rather than you pay for the job. 

The last time I tried it I paid something like £30 for credits so I could message someone about doing a block of flats. I thought that it was odd as there was little info but it was worth the gamble. I had no response and the job was taken down at exactly the same time as another job that was posted. It made me suspicious that it wasn’t a job at all, just posted to tempt people to pay for the details. I had a look on the internet and other people have had similar experiences. 

For me, I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone now. 

If Bark can't find someone to do the job they send out the jobs free, I went out and quoted some of these free jobs. Never heard anything back from the customer..

I never went down the avenue of paying Bark anything.

You could stick the Bark logo on your website it's a hyperlink to their site. I think that it helped a bit with my old site SEO. I never put there logo on my new site though.

I’ve used green pro lead gen , found it ok. Paid £240 total and got 22 leads, out of them I got £160 worth of work and one of those was on a new(-ish)build site.  And from that one guy recommending me I got another £240 worth of work every 4 weeks. Not sure if green pro still does lead gen but another member on here does ??

I’ve used green pro lead gen , found it ok. Paid £240 total and got 22 leads, out of them I got £160 worth of work and one of those was on a new(-ish)build site.  And from that one guy recommending me I got another £240 worth of work every 4 weeks. Not sure if green pro still does lead gen but another member on here does ??
Who’s the other guy that does it? Greenpro still advertises it. 

I know a few things about computers but to do that I wouldn’t have a clue where to start, if you would like to help a fellow windie out you could always pm me ? and help me out.

I know a few things about computers but to do that I wouldn’t have a clue where to start, if you would like to help a fellow windie out you could always pm me ? and help me out.

I don't use facebook to gain work so wouldn't be able to help as i don't use it myself but it's just a case of targeting your adds like area, people,age and time the add is  shown then key words and how much you want to spend.

There was a post on another forum and most people on it who had used it didn't rate it.

Back