ks789

Anyone remember this on a film?

ks789

This is nothing to do with window cleaning, but just wonder if any of you, with your broad ranges of knowledge remember seeing a film which in one part had a clip of a dachshund getting impaled on a sword by a guard or trooper. Was during some kind of street protest etc, set during olden times, guess anywhere between 1750 to 1900?

I know I def saw this clip, thought it might 've been dr zhivago, but watching bits of that online cant find it. so cant remember the film. Ive had a bet with my mate, as he doesnt believe me for some reason. (they have two Dachshunds) Tried going on a question/answer site but nothing yet. Know its a longshot, but one of you lot might recall the clip.

Many thanks lads, and enjoy phase 2 of the hols.

NoName

Wow Ks that's SOoooooo random...guess what I'm thinking...answer on a s.a.e

ks789
14 hours ago, NoName said:

Wow Ks that's SOoooooo random...guess what I'm thinking...answer on a s.a.e

haha I know, its just that my mate doesnt believe me for some reason so we done a bet. The problem is, it may mean ploughing through a lot of films to find the clip. 🤣

13 hours ago, Martyn said:

Les Miserable?

Thats a possible. From memory Im fair sure this movie was roughly late 60s to early 70s made. Will check it out.