Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Happy New Year fellow windies

2019 was a strange old year for me. Changed to wfp in September but never fully worked till Last month. Now everything is in place so it should be smooth running in 2020. Hope everyone wrights a daily diary and hi-lights good and bad practice on their daily work. At the end of the month we can look back to take note of positives and continue to work that way. All the Best in 2020!

2019 was a strange old year for me. Changed to wfp in September but never fully worked till Last month. Now everything is in place so it should be smooth running in 2020. Hope everyone wrights a daily diary and hi-lights good and bad practice on their daily work. At the end of the month we can look back to take note of positives and continue to work that way. All the Best in 2020!
Any chance of doing a post that doesn’t mention you? ??

Happy new year fellow windies ?‍?

Here's wishing all the window cleaning community a very happy ,and most importantly,a healthy 2020. Thank you all so much for your informative and humorous posts over the past 12 months. I don't post much myself, but that's due to arthritic fingers, I do read all the posts though. Thanks again guys.

Here's wishing all the window cleaning community a very happy ,and most importantly,a healthy 2020. Thank you all so much for your informative and humorous posts over the past 12 months. I don't post much myself, but that's due to arthritic fingers, I do read all the posts though. Thanks again guys.
That's not nice for you. The very best of luck. Hopefully they'll develop some effective treatment in the very near future.

Don't be a stranger on here, if you're up to it. ??

Oh! And the very best in the New year for your good self. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back