Jump to content
P4dstar

Free Safety cones

Recommended Posts

P4dstar

Free if they're any use to anyone. Some say window cleaning, others just slippery floor. Collection only from Stonehouse in Gloucestershire, I have no way to pack them for postage.

IMG_0049.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Den
8 hours ago, P4dstar said:

Free if they're any use to anyone. Some say window cleaning, others just slippery floor. Collection only from Stonehouse in Gloucestershire, I have no way to pack them for postage.

IMG_0049.jpeg

They look awkward to pack but you can drive to Essex and give them to me lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
P4dstar
1 hour ago, Den said:

They look awkward to pack but you can drive to Essex and give them to me lol. 

Ah yeah cool, I'll be there in the morning 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Den
33 minutes ago, P4dstar said:

Ah yeah cool, I'll be there in the morning 😂😂

Make it early then 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Part Timer
2 hours ago, Den said:

They look awkward to pack but you can drive to Essex and give them to me lol. 

Next time I'm passing Gloucester I'll pick them up and drop them off for you if you want. Down in Gosport in April so not long to wait 😀 

Share this post


Link to post
paddie

Good evening, 

 

I would be interested in these and the back pack if still available, can try and pop down the weekend to collect if it suits.

 

kind regards

 

paddle

Share this post


Link to post
P4dstar
15 minutes ago, paddie said:

Good evening, 

 

I would be interested in these and the back pack if still available, can try and pop down the weekend to collect if it suits.

 

kind regards

 

paddle

The cones are gone mate but the backpack's still about.

Share this post


Link to post
paddie

do you have a number I can contact you on?

Share this post


Link to post
P4dstar
1 minute ago, paddie said:

do you have a number I can contact you on?

Yeah mate, I'll drop you a message now, give me a buzz in the morning

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.