Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rope Access Technician Needed CANADA

Ever-Clear Window Cleaning operates in both the Okanagan, BC and Calgary, AB.

Position Description

• Permanent and seasonal positions for High Rise Window Cleaning contractors.
  • 40-50 hours a week.

Requirements

• SPRAT certification and Rope Access High-rise Window Cleaning is required.
  • Vehicle required. 

• Owning tools are an asset but not a requirement as we offer the option to rent.

Rates

• Range from $28-$38 per hour 
  • Piece rate can be negotiated 

Please respond by email [email protected] with a copy of your resume. 

Amazing. So I can earn between £16-22 for high rise rope access widow cleaning if I supply my own equipment. I'll be on the next flight, can I start Monday?
It's a lifestyle change man. And an entry into a new country. Looks an amazing opportunity to me. 

He was self employed and got 3 grand a week but the maintenance has increased to every 3yrs now. Too many folk chasing too little work now.
200.gif

Amazing. So I can earn between £16-22 for high rise rope access widow cleaning if I supply my own equipment. I'll be on the next flight, can I start Monday?
Window cleaning rates for rope access over there has always seem dirt cheap to me, mates that do normal window cleaning seem to be more on par with us, though a lot more seasonal unfortunately. But the cold. Ohh my goodness the cold! ?

I got a quote for a 2 man rope access team, can't remember the exact price but it was circa £350 + VAT. Couldn't believe people could dangle 60'+ in the air and earn half I could standing on the floor.

I got a quote for a 2 man rope access team, can't remember the exact price but it was circa £350 + VAT. Couldn't believe people could dangle 60'+ in the air and earn half I could standing on the floor.
I met a guy at my last job who told me he was weighing up doing it in London. They paid £25 an hour but there had been two deaths in the last 12 months. At the time he was cleaning shop fronts and offices for the same company. I hadn’t long started out but even then I thoughts £25 an hour to dangle from a building wasn’t even half of what I’d want

Back