Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How was it back after Christmas?

Don Logan

Eased myself back today after a superb Christmas and New year with a commercial rather than domestic work, only down side I'm later on the domestic side of work.

Happy new year all. 

I couldn't be bothered to start back but I may go out tomorrow and clean my neighbours. Its nice and easy and can walk back for tea and coffee. Its also a Saturday which means they are all in and I can have a chat with them all.

I couldn't be bothered to start back but I may go out tomorrow and clean my neighbours. Its nice and easy and can walk back for tea and coffee. Its also a Saturday which means they are all in and I can have a chat with them all.
"May" he says lol

I'm Monday myself. Start of a new week and all that  

It only counts if you actually took a break Scottish, you were doing 4 hour gutter jobs on New Years eve so you don't count I'm afraid ?

"May" he says lol

I'm Monday myself. Start of a new week and all that  

The weather temperature up here is not too bad, nearly double figures. Great for trading but its meant to get windy from Tuesday.

It only counts if you actually took a break Scottish, you were doing 4 hour gutter jobs on New Years eve so you don't count I'm afraid ?

I've been off the last 4 days and even watched Dracula for 1.5hrs the other night but couldn't get my teeth into it. Got a big PW and Softwash job coming up because I want to buy an Industrial Vac or I would probably dodge it.

The weather temperature up here is not too bad, nearly double figures. Great for trading but its meant to get windy from Tuesday.

I've been off the last 4 days and even watched Dracula for 1.5hrs the other night but couldn't get my teeth into it. Got a big PW and Softwash job coming up because I want to buy an Industrial Vac or I would probably dodge it.
Couldnt get my teeth into it Haha brilliant fang you 

Back