Baldmonkey

what length of hose can you have for a 100psi pump?

Baldmonkey

exactly as the title mentions, what sort of length of hose can you have with a 100psi pump. the maximum head pressure will be around 3 stories maximum and the rest of the hose would be horizontal....100ft...200ft...300ft????

Part Timer

We have a 50m extension, on a 100m hose, that we use on a 3 floor nursing home and don't need to change flow or calibration. Not sure if this answers your question.

Pjj

We join two one hundred meters of 6 mm microbore together to do an 8 storey hotel and increase the flow on the controller and it works just fine .

solarpanelcleaningltd

Yup, we sometimes run through 300m, across a flat field though.

P4dstar
On 04/01/2020 at 21:09, Part Timer said:

We have a 50m extension, on a 100m hose, that we use on a 3 floor nursing home and don't need to change flow or calibration. Not sure if this answers your question.

Reckon you've just saved me about half an hour once a month. I never really though of that. Got one job where I need to move the van twice to incorporate the entire building. Well done PT