Pjj

Gutter and roof clean quote

Pjj

Went to look at this place today 3 storey but 47 heat high no access around the back apart from through the house they want the roof cleaning and gutters vacced out 😬😬😬😬. I think this will be an interesting one !!!! 😂😂😂😂

5E5D1F12-008C-4024-8E84-BC4F21D9A8EF.jpeg

6A880516-01E4-4363-A090-FCA2D818A47C.jpeg

A23DA682-8208-4966-902C-5E7324A783FD.jpeg

37866205-92C2-4494-BB0D-64E5210937FD.jpeg

65B86D48-B7FA-414F-8392-0E5E1EBF23C0.jpeg

094230DB-AD94-42CA-A5FF-453C2F45FD7C.jpeg

FFB1EEAF-F5C6-49FE-9C6E-372A16452F53.jpeg

E8C4E243-B167-4978-BCDA-8FDD636EDBE3.jpeg

scottish cleaning service

Is that a roof garden? I've never seen anything like that but there's a velux window which could come in handy to spray weedkiller all over the roof.

solarpanelcleaningltd

Can you fit an hr21 at the front of the property?

Pjj
49 minutes ago, solarpanelcleaningltd said:

Can you fit an hr21 at the front of the property?

Access is a major issue road is about 8 feet wide and not allowed to be blocked or closed without major issues no access at all round the back without going through the property 

Pjj
1 hour ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Is that a roof garden? I've never seen anything like that but there's a velux window which could come in handy to spray weedkiller all over the roof.

Yes it is a roof garden , we have lots of properties like this due to loades of seagull poo and warm wet summers /winters it grows like mad , if you look closely there are two Velux  windows it took me a while to spot them when we were there . We are starting to get a lot of enquires for this type of work very few people will take on  jobs like this , so far they have been unable to get anyone else to quote for the job .

1 hour ago, windowsurfer said:

Offer softwash as well. 

It could do with it but think the price for the roof and gutters will be enough to give them a heart attack 😂😂😂

DeLaCruz

Good test for the new vac !!!

Pjj
4 minutes ago, DeLaCruz said:

Good test for the new vac !!!

Lol the new vac has already done one job like this and I have a number of similar ones lined up , I will take some pictures as we do them here’s one for the list , how are you getting on with the vac done any more ??? 

73217DE1-A5F5-48CB-B8F7-6C831A52519E.jpeg

P4dstar

I'd be inclined to give them a rough estimate and an exact price once scaffolding is up. Send the customer off to sort the scaffolding and then go from there?

DeLaCruz
8 hours ago, Pjj said:

how are you getting on with the vac done any more ??? 

Yeah done a few got a big one today with tough access also nothing like this though 👌😂