GCD

What pressure washer setup?

GCD

So am looking to setup a driveway and patio cleaning add on to my other business. 

I have been looking at the spinaclean honda slipstream pro 20 ? Would that be ok to start with? 

Part Timer

I think Rutland pumps are recommended on here. 

johnny bravo

looked @ spinaclean,          Prices are shocking.      Do your homework.      Honda GX 390.    15 / 21  Lpm

Start you off.

You could save £100 ss  for extra gear

Lots of decent suppliers.   A Honda GX 390   is the same from any Reputable Company.  + Warranty

scottish cleaning service
5 hours ago, GCD said:

So am looking to setup a driveway and patio cleaning add on to my other business. 

I have been looking at the spinaclean honda slipstream pro 20 ? Would that be ok to start with? 

We all mostly use Ben at Rutland Pumps. Never had any problem with them and service is first class. Going to buy another lance today as I have a big PW job on in a few weeks.

Rutland Pumps now sell a 2000mm fluted end lance, perfect for doing old sandstone houses. Also ordered a 40 degree nozzle to see it its any better for rinsing monoblock and rinsing softwash from buildings. Will update at the end of month. 😉

Dave B

You can build your own easy enough as I have just done.

A lot cheaper 

Gx390 £600 ish

Pump for 750 quid interpump etc.

Hoses

Connections.

Job done.

Mount it in the van and no need for a frame for it.

Took delivery of new 2000mm lance with fluted end. Hoping it will be good for a PW job i have on next week. I'm PW the front of an old sandstone property and should be able to do it sitting on a set of stepladders. I might take a video of it for my website.

13 minutes ago, tench0771 said:

for cleaning patio ect flutted or standerd whats the prefrence :1f603:

Flutted (small bend at the end) is the best one 900mm all rounder. I bought a 1200mm flutted which is good if the trigger is fixed on the on position.