Algie

Advice needed for softwashing please.

Algie

I have a job to clean cladding at a factory where i clean the windows. 

Could anybody reccomend a chemical to use and a spray nozzle to apply it.

I have previously only used pure water but find it very hard as it needs lots of scrubbing. 

Out of curiosity what would people charge for this job ?

20200106_091259.jpg

20200106_091317.jpg

20200106_091349.jpg

Pjj

Virosol mixed 10-1 strayed onto the building then scrub with wfp rinse job done should come up well do a test patch first time how long it takes from that you can work out how long it will take you to do it but price your hourly rate a lot higher than window cleaning as it will be harder work , Ben at Rutland pumps can supply you a nozzle that will fit in the end of a wfp to apply chemicals 

4771F2F7-4A72-4E5E-B523-2841294244DE.jpeg

B1BF151B-A800-4A55-AFD2-30C6BA233929.jpeg

Algie
On 10/01/2020 at 17:37, Pjj said:

Virosol mixed 10-1 strayed onto the building then scrub with wfp rinse job done should come up well do a test patch first time how long it takes from that you can work out how long it will take you to do it but price your hourly rate a lot higher than window cleaning as it will be harder work , Ben at Rutland pumps can supply you a nozzle that will fit in the end of a wfp to apply chemicals 

4771F2F7-4A72-4E5E-B523-2841294244DE.jpeg

B1BF151B-A800-4A55-AFD2-30C6BA233929.jpeg

Thanks for the advise,  its much appreciated. 

Have you used virosol befor and where can i get it? 

Pjj

Yes have been using it for 15 years it’s good stuff we get it from click Cleaning think it’s about £30 for 20 ltr ?..

scottish cleaning service
12 hours ago, Pjj said:

Yes have been using it for 15 years it’s good stuff we get it from click Cleaning think it’s about £30 for 20 ltr ?..

https://cleaningproductsuk.com/products/1058?variant=29810331341&currency=GBP&utm_campaign=gs-2018-10-05&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6_Xz5vb95gIV2eDVCh0i5ADlEAEYASABEgIfL_D_BwE

Seen this company which prices 5 litres for £7 including vat, cheapest I have seen on net.

scottish cleaning service

I was talking to a guy who was cleaning the same type of unit. I think he was charging £2k plus vat but he was spraying hypo and then powerwashing off. fwiw

he did have a hydrant licence but both hydrants were broke so I think he checks hydrants from now on or has to walk down the street to find one that works.