Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice needed for softwashing please.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Algie

I have a job to clean cladding at a factory where i clean the windows. 

Could anybody reccomend a chemical to use and a spray nozzle to apply it.

I have previously only used pure water but find it very hard as it needs lots of scrubbing. 

Out of curiosity what would people charge for this job ?

20200106_091259.jpg

20200106_091317.jpg

20200106_091349.jpg

Virosol mixed 10-1 strayed onto the building then scrub with wfp rinse job done should come up well do a test patch first time how long it takes from that you can work out how long it will take you to do it but price your hourly rate a lot higher than window cleaning as it will be harder work , Ben at Rutland pumps can supply you a nozzle that will fit in the end of a wfp to apply chemicals 

4771F2F7-4A72-4E5E-B523-2841294244DE.jpeg

B1BF151B-A800-4A55-AFD2-30C6BA233929.jpeg

Virosol mixed 10-1 strayed onto the building then scrub with wfp rinse job done should come up well do a test patch first time how long it takes from that you can work out how long it will take you to do it but price your hourly rate a lot higher than window cleaning as it will be harder work , Ben at Rutland pumps can supply you a nozzle that will fit in the end of a wfp to apply chemicals 

View attachment 18855

View attachment 18856
Thanks for the advise,  its much appreciated. 

Have you used virosol befor and where can i get it? 

I was talking to a guy who was cleaning the same type of unit. I think he was charging £2k plus vat but he was spraying hypo and then powerwashing off. fwiw

he did have a hydrant licence but both hydrants were broke so I think he checks hydrants from now on or has to walk down the street to find one that works.

Back