B-CLEAN

UBIK OR SCREWFIX DEGREASER

B-CLEAN

What’s best one to just go ahead with I don’t want to trial and error , would like to just grab a couple off one and keep things simple instead all difrent chemicals In van 

Clearview Lee

I’ve only used Ubik200 and works very well for my needs. I tend not to change if all is well for me, but I understand the other one you mentioned is also good and quite a bit cheaper. 

Dave B

The screwfix stuff is a lot better.

You could use it neat and get no orange stains and rinses off a lot easier.

I've tried everything possible and if you don't want to use hypo on upvc screwfix degreaser is your best option imo.

Baldmonkey

I've used all three of the following, ubik = good and works well but never need it neat or it may have an adverse effect if LEFT on upvc for any great length of time. May rainbow of left on glass and dries. 

Screwfix degreaser = OK and works most of the time but doesn't have the same power as ubik or virosol. 

Virosol = very similar chemically to ubik but has a nice fragrance and doesn't rainbow of left and drys on windows. 

1st = virosol

2nd = ubik

3rd = screwfix

I think a lot of people use screwfix degreaser      (which is the dearest of the 3) because there is one in every town and can't be assed ordering the better chemical. But again its just my opinion. 

scottish cleaning service
33 minutes ago, Baldmonkey said:

1st = virosol

2nd = ubik

3rd = screwfix

I found the 3 of them are the same and only difference was the temperature of the water mixed with it. If you can mix any of them with boiling water then the dirt just runs off.