Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hotbox for pressure wash

WCF

Help Support WCF:

NorVik

Hello ?

Just agreed to buy a Mazzoni Firebox / Hotbox 350bar 25lpm 230v for £780 that has been used only one time, I hope thats a good deal, looks like in mint condition on the pictures. Is it worth it?

Anyone of you guys use hotbox? Any tips on what to be careful of, how to maintain well?

Also need to buy a PW that suits this hotbox... Is there a big difference between the 200 to 300bar? Almost double the price, but if its worth it.. well.. ?
Planning to do a lot of roofs with pole extension, use fsc and similar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Planning to do a lot of roofs with pole extension, use fsc and similar.

I have a Vanguard 250bar at 21 lpm from Rutland Pumps (£2200). I only use that for cleaning roofs because the dirt is nice and soft due to the rain up here. You can do it with a twin turbo nozzle or an expensive Falch nozzle. The Falch nozzle is good for roofs and decking because it doesn't cut in like the turbo nozzle. 

I have a Vanguard 250bar at 21 lpm from Rutland Pumps (£2200). I only use that for cleaning roofs because the dirt is nice and soft due to the rain up here. You can do it with a twin turbo nozzle or an expensive Falch nozzle. The Falch nozzle is good for roofs and decking because it doesn't cut in like the turbo nozzle. 
So you more or less only user your PW to clean roof these days? How much of your % of revenue is power washing compared to window cleaning?

Im reading old post from you in the forum, seems you have been on a small journey with PW ? 

Falch is just too much right now to buy, Im afraid I will break it, hehe ?

Honda iGX700 seems kind of interesting, perhaps combine that with a pump from Rutland Pumps. I talked to them yesterday. Seems like really good people! Thank you! ? 

Honda iGX700
http://www.geargb.co.uk/product/3000-HOND-21248/Honda_iGX700_TXF4_1_18_Inch_Shaft_V-Twin_Fuel_Injection_Engine

Last edited by a moderator:
Im reading old post from you in the forum, seems you have been on a small journey with PW ?

Got the PW 2yrs ago and its never let me down. Today and tomorrow I'm PW a tar driveway, sandstone front of a house and a large patio area. Monday I was Softwashing the back and sides plus a large garage for a cheap price of a grand. Its really hard work but its quite rewarding when you see the result at the end. I have a full week window cleaning and rest of the month I do add-ons. Usually don't begin PW jobs till March but weather is very mild for this time of year. My only problem is I'm getting more monthly window cleans so I will be dropping my landscaping jobs that I used to do. I would recommend my PW which is a 16 hp Vanguard 21 lpm at 250 bar and can tackle anything I throw at it. ?

Back