Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Resin container???

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ks789

Ive seen that wilco do a home brew container, 25 litre. I guess its airtight? Im looking for something to keep resin in once bag opened, as presume will only use 1/3 of the bag for the 11 litre di vessel. Anyone use anything similar?

Also, I hope my resin aint knackered, as when I moved the unopened bag, you could tell air was coming out of it. Must be a tiny hole(s) in bag. Also, is the shelf life good? as it will last me absolutely ages. this is why I reckon an airtight container will be best.

Ive seen that wilco do a home brew container, 25 litre. I guess its airtight? Im looking for something to keep resin in once bag opened, as presume will only use 1/3 of the bag for the 11 litre di vessel. Anyone use anything similar?

Also, I hope my resin aint knackered, as when I moved the unopened bag, you could tell air was coming out of it. Must be a tiny hole(s) in bag. Also, is the shelf life good? as it will last me absolutely ages. this is why I reckon an airtight container will be best.
It usually has a bag inside as well so as long as that isn't damaged it should be fine.

I put mine in these. Still inside the inner clear bag. I cut the label off the outer packaging (with batch number etc) and stick it to the side of the bucket.

View attachment 18946
 I found one today in this home brew shop. its got a small hole for pipe to go in the lid, but I reckon just to block that up with blue tak or chewing gum or something. If/when finish cleaning can use it for what it is - fermentation bucket ? ?

Latest Posts

Back