Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Cleaning

Belfastcleaning

Does anyone have a round for gutter cleaning? I'm going to start asking every gutter job I do would they like me to call back in a years time to do them again. And give them a £5 off voucher for next time.. Now people just ring whenever, and not many I would return to, ( not sure if they got someone else or just haven't got them done again ) but I Would like to start doing more gutter cleaning jobs

i advise all gutter customers that they should be emptied at least once a year and a lot go for it
thats good

do u have a gutter vac or do u do it with ladders ?

well im new to this trade so all my gutter jobs etc are new customers , but i have managed to secure jobs for next summer

well all the conservatory and gutter cleans i have had to this date have agreed to have them done next summer too .

I like your idea of £5 off next yrs clean , but dont they realise that next yrs price will be an increase on this yrs price ha ha .

£5.00 off is a very good idea ! /emoticons/smile.png

cos they jsut want to make the most of it so they will defo call u lol

Good idea to be honest, I have one conservatory roof thats wants done at least every year maybe every 6 months (the glass roof one lol)

Ive also got one gutter at 60.00 that wants done yearly.

Thats about it though. Im doing pretty well just now, Last 3 weeks ive made 150+ off gutters each week. Ive got 95 pounds worth so far for this week. Im getting them from website/yell

Yes i do and i am surprised other do not think about but it might be the area that i live as i live near the sea and them lovely seagulls let me earn a lot of money

yeah harun i use a gutter vac most of the time but the odd job the ladders have to be used only when theres big sods and the vac wouldnt cope

Good idea to be honest, I have one conservatory roof thats wants done at least every year maybe every 6 months (the glass roof one lol)

Ive also got one gutter at 60.00 that wants done yearly.

Thats about it though. Im doing pretty well just now, Last 3 weeks ive made 150+ off gutters each week. Ive got 95 pounds worth so far for this week. Im getting them from website/yell
We have had loads of gutter jobs past few weeks, a good few for £100+ all from gumtree and website. Think my Adwords has helped big time.. Got 3 big gutter jobs on Friday for £410! Will be a long day!

Just depends on the house really, I wouldnt charge per meter. Small housesfront and back £20, bigger semis £25 front n back, or £30 for 3 sides.. 1 house I'm doing is a semi detached, porch, conservatory, sunroom and about 3 different extensions plus small garage.. £100..

Some jobs can take half hour for £30!

nice one belfast you cant beat the good money jobs and the gutter season is only starting
I get busy with gutters in autumn and winter when the leaves fill them up and everyone starts freaking out about them freezing. Get a lot of repairs too

Back