Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner Xtreme Flocked sill Brush

Viggers

Been using it for a couple of weeks now, really really impressed with it, I was never a fan of the xtreme brushes as I thought they were too light and wouldn't scrub to much dirt off the glass. However the flocked xtreme sill brush is a joy to use it really cleans the glass and frames well. You cant rinse on the glass but as its so light not a problem rinsing off. Cleans the sills perfectly well. Just wondering if anybody else uses one. Im thinking of getting the xtreme medium soft next. Cheers 

When I first switched to WFP I used a flocked brush for the first 6 months, worked really well and was happy. I then changed to the Ultimate medium and it flew over the glass much much easier which resulted in me working faster with less effort....haven't used a flocked since. Even use the medium on my leaded windows with no problems.

Been using it for a couple of weeks now, really really impressed with it, I was never a fan of the xtreme brushes as I thought they were too light and wouldn't scrub to much dirt off the glass. However the flocked xtreme sill brush is a joy to use it really cleans the glass and frames well. You cant rinse on the glass but as its so light not a problem rinsing off. Cleans the sills perfectly well. Just wondering if anybody else uses one. Im thinking of getting the xtreme medium soft next. Cheers 
I rinse on the glass without issue on hydrophillic glass, I couldn't get on with the medium mixed and it last about 25 minutes and I sold it 

The Xtreme brushes have been my favourites for two to three years now.

I've recently tried the orange and white med soft sill brush, and though I like it, it doesn't have the same cleaning power as the flocked version.

The flocked sill version is now my favourite go to brush. 

I forgot to mention, on a lot of new builds I do the sills are getting wider/deeper 6"+ and these are far easier to clean with the flocked sill brush and to swipe the water off as some of the windows are badly fitted with the sills sloping back towards the frame, the sill brush now makes light work of these as I was having to use a DuPont Supreme previously 

Latest Posts

Back