Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dog pi$$ stains

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Crystalalan

Hi guys

I do window cleaning but as a side line also do dry compound carpet cleaning. I appreciate that extraction cleaning seems to be the best method of carpet cleaning.

Anyway a neighbour of mine has been dog sitting and the dog has urinated on the carpet in a couple of areas. To her credit she immediately began blotting the stains then has rinsed with water the best she could. She has asked me if I could clean the carpet for her. The urine has stained the carpet. Do you think its possible to remove the stains and successfully clean the carpet with a dry cleaning system? I have some pretty good solution called ACE which I can use but I dont want to waste her time and money if it dosn`t work, It is a synthetic carpet.

There is a chemical specifically designed for the removal of urine from carpets a friend of mine does  a lot of carpet cleaning for nursing homes and is always dealing with spillages , I would google it Ime sure something will come up 

Hi guys

I do window cleaning but as a side line also do dry compound carpet cleaning. I appreciate that extraction cleaning seems to be the best method of carpet cleaning.

Anyway a neighbour of mine has been dog sitting and the dog has urinated on the carpet in a couple of areas. To her credit she immediately began blotting the stains then has rinsed with water the best she could. She has asked me if I could clean the carpet for her. The urine has stained the carpet. Do you think its possible to remove the stains and successfully clean the carpet with a dry cleaning system? I have some pretty good solution called ACE which I can use but I dont want to waste her time and money if it dosn`t work, It is a synthetic carpet.

Bio-K20 is a powerful Dog urine and stain remover 

Works wonders for me cleaning shop fronts where people's ties up pooches **** all over the walls and pavement 

Cheers for that suggestion mate. Have had a look at it online and it has got very good reviews so might purchase a bottle in the future, I actually cleaned the carpet yesterday with the ACE solution in conjunction with my CRB machine and it came up an absolute treat. The customer was very happy. They have now stopped making ACE but there is a new product called Reactor which is supposed to be even better.

Latest Posts

Back