Jump to content
paddie

advice on gutter vac

Recommended Posts

Pjj

I have a Grippatank vac as well as the skyvac it’s ok for smaller jobs good suction ideal on houses . 

Share this post


Link to post
scottish cleaning service

I bought a Spinaclean Carbon Fibre Rigid Neck for the top of my carbon poles. What a difference its like day and night because it doesn't clog up. Did a gutter clear this morning and it took me 30mins with my £200 maxblaster because the gutters were soaking. Makes a big difference clearing in the rain.

Share this post


Link to post
THL4KEL

If it's not rained I just soak the gutter with hot water, makes jobs so much easier.

Share this post


Link to post
P4dstar
7 hours ago, Pjj said:

I have a Grippatank vac as well as the skyvac it’s ok for smaller jobs good suction ideal on houses . 

I think I was aiming high with the sky vac but realistically I don't need it. I only do a few gutters a month and even with an uplift it just wouldn't have paid for itself. I inadvertently came across Grippa's supplier during my search. They no longer sell them to the public as they can't modify them to side entry. They tried to send me to Grippa but at their prices I might as well buy a SkyVac

5 hours ago, scottish cleaning service said:

I bought a Spinaclean Carbon Fibre Rigid Neck for the top of my carbon poles. What a difference its like day and night because it doesn't clog up. Did a gutter clear this morning and it took me 30mins with my £200 maxblaster because the gutters were soaking. Makes a big difference clearing in the rain.

I did one this morning too. Stupid roof tiles were too close to the gutter and I couldn't get the nozzle in so had to do them by hand. I'll have to change my tools with the new vac too.

Share this post


Link to post
scottish cleaning service
11 hours ago, P4dstar said:

I think I was aiming high with the sky vac but realistically I don't need it. I only do a few gutters a month and even with an uplift it just wouldn't have paid for itself. I inadvertently came across Grippa's supplier during my search. They no longer sell them to the public as they can't modify them to side entry. They tried to send me to Grippa but at their prices I might as well buy a SkyVac

I did one this morning too. Stupid roof tiles were too close to the gutter and I couldn't get the nozzle in so had to do them by hand. I'll have to change my tools with the new vac too.

A flat extension nozzle comes in handy or hammer down an old round nozzle.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.