RonanJohn

Best squeegee with zero detailing?

scottish cleaning service
38 minutes ago, mike007 said:

Use the early Moerman combinator handle on the 14", and Moerman bi component handles(think thats their name) on the 10" and 6". Also have 10" excelerator for pole work. 

Get the Ettore contour pro plus handle and fit a liquidator blade. After using it, you won't use anything else every again. 😉

Den
10 hours ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Get the Ettore contour pro plus handle and fit a liquidator blade. After using it, you won't use anything else every again. 😉

Nice combo I use this on internal 👍

windowsurfer

I tried the combo,but couldn't work as quick with it but if we are getting stuck in,will be trying it again. Who knows what squeegee will be thought of during isolation time. A squeegee with 3 rubbers in it,like a razor😀

scottish cleaning service

I cut down an 18" Liquidator blade to 16" and fitted the Ettore contour pro plus handle on it and it works like a dream. Pity Moreman don't supply a 16" Liquidator because it would be a good seller.

CHWS

Black diamond rubber in the liquidator today, complete game changer 

Eric Gilliand
On 24/03/2020 at 08:04, scottish cleaning service said:

I cut down an 18" Liquidator blade to 16" and fitted the Ettore contour pro plus handle on it and it works like a dream. Pity Moreman don't supply a 16" Liquidator because it would be a good seller.

Did the same many months ago. I find 16” tho be almost the perfect liquidator blade. In a well tuned handle (slightly modded Snapper handle) it is stunning. Great coverage of glass and very easy to control accurately. IMO the Liquidator/Fliq selection of 10, 14 and 18 misses the mark. 10” is excellent, I made a 12” and modded a 14” Fliq (dismantled trimmed and rejigged as a 12)l it is the perfect size for pole work and is my default daily LIQ/Fliq... I’ve never got on with the 18” either as a bare channel or with Fliq attached. Too unwieldy and with pad attached ... heavy. Perfect sizes would be 10,12,16...