Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help to evaluate my round in RG12

WCF

Help Support WCF:

emensky

Hi

I`m thinking to sell my round In RG12 area. 

Total work is 3200 pounds plus 750 for 3 schools done couple times a year.

Around 190 costumers - all good payers - work done 4-8 weeks. 

Brings 1500-2500 pounds a month

Working on this round over 10 years

How much roughly I could get for it?

3-5x monthly value is the general guide line. although it’s a fairly big chunk of work so might struggle to find someone willing to risk £10k+

3-5x monthly value is the general guide line. although it’s a fairly big chunk of work so might struggle to find someone willing to risk £10k+
Cheers

SoI I'm better off changing all my customers to 6 weeks then the monthly income will be more stable and will get better price... 

Cheers

SoI I'm better off changing all my customers to 6 weeks then the monthly income will be more stable and will get better price... 

not necessarily. just add up what all the monthlies and 2 monthlies are worth per year then divide by 12. That’s how it’s been calculated when I’ve bought work previously.

Maybe worth having a look around at what's getting sold for what locally. If anything its going to give you an indicator of what's what. 3 x and 5 x are miles apart money wise

Also who is local that could afford it company wise? Approach them have a little chat. 

Back