Pit Creature

How windy is too windy to work?

Pjj
4 hours ago, Part Timer said:

And had an absolute nightmare today. Blocked down pipes with screws in them so you couldn't  get the vac down the downpipe. Ladders out for 8 of them

Expecting to finish the gutters by 11, 12 at the very latest. Pulled off site at 2.40 so didn't  have time to do my window cleaning job so 6am start tomorrow rather than 8.30 💩

The swings and roundabouts of being self employed.

Lol yes I know what you mean , we get the same thing happen now and again I keep meaning to put some short self tapers in the van so we can replace the screws but keep forgetting!,,, 

Part Timer
9 hours ago, Pjj said:

Lol yes I know what you mean , we get the same thing happen now and again I keep meaning to put some short self tapers in the van so we can replace the screws but keep forgetting!,,, 

Three floors and the triples barely reached. Made it a very slow process as for safety reasons my helper had to work very slowly and the gutters went into the ground so it wasn't just the case of pushing it down the pipe