Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Static caravan and the plastic decking

Marsh cleaning

Hi all . Can you advise .

What bio based companies do you use?

Algae remover ?

Black staining ?

Graffiti remover ?

I have to clean some static caravans that are grubby.  With decking.

Id normally use tfr on the caravans. But the deckings are green and stained in places..

Also what sort of prices do you charge... One is a normal size the other is a large double fronted lodge..

What would you charge for the van..

And charge for decking..

Cheers ???

How long will it take you ? How much do you want to earn per hour ? That will give you the price . As for cleaning g products Virosol on the caravan , hypo mix in the decking , we do a few each year . 

newbie question, when cleaning a caravan is it the whole thing or just the windows?

and if the whole caravan including all plastic bits would tap water alone work ok for the plastic parts?

cheers in advance

newbie question, when cleaning a caravan is it the whole thing or just the windows?

and if the whole caravan including all plastic bits would tap water alone work ok for the plastic parts?

cheers in advance
We generally wash the lot apart from the roof , you could do it all with tap water then go over the windows and doors with pure to prevent spotting ,or hard water marks in high TDS areas .

cheers in advance
You're into the tap water usage ? Tap water will clean anything that pure will clean. The only thing is tap water when dried will leave marks so always rinse, thoroughly, with pure to finish the job.

You're into the tap water usage ? Tap water will clean anything that pure will clean. The only thing is tap water when dried will leave marks so always rinse, thoroughly, with pure to finish the job.

haven't used tap water as yet, but just got thinking after yesterdays cladding thread that if the material being cleaned won't show any spotting or streaking then using pure seems a little wasteful.

How long will it take you ? How much do you want to earn per hour ? That will give you the price . As for cleaning g products Virosol on the caravan , hypo mix in the decking , we do a few each year . 
Thats great. Cheers. I've not used hypo. So thats a bit new to me.  

Thats great. Cheers. I've not used hypo. So thats a bit new to me.  
You need to go careful with it but it’s good to kill algi and will give many months algi free decking , some would recommend a biocide but I have always needed instant results so not had the time to wait for  it to work . 

Back