Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The end could be near - Going cheap on Ebay

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Trust the germans. This is merkels doing. Knowing we're a nation of independant tradesman and shopkeepers, and to attempt to deal a blow to the window cleaning sector, as a kind of brexit revenge. But we will never surrender, no sir, we will carry on etc etc 

??Does it clean frames too. I think Not 

It was the EU that specified that the definition of a window was the glass as well as the frame and sill.

So by extension, someone who only cleans the glass isn't a window cleaner.

Last edited by a moderator:
So the snail speed of that it would be approximately 30 minutes minimum to clean a 3 bed house?

And it did a poor job didn’t even go into corners.

Nothing to worry about guys.  These things will be about as good as robot vacs and they’ll be in the bin inside a few weeks.

I cant see this going far, like self cleaning glass. The regular complaint you get with new customers who aren't familiar with wfp is wet glass.

Now if somebody came up with a method to instantly dry the glass, that could be the game changer. 

Pros

Love the fact he does the vid in barefoot ? 

Cons

He's stolen my 'new custy line' (once all signed up)...'may take a couple of cleans to get the windows pristine' ?

Bet there will be a lot of people out there who bought one, used it once, cleaned all the house windows and thought - sod doing that again.  I'll just get the window cleaner back, that took the whole day and it didn't even do a good job...?

Back