THL4KEL

Rectus vs Rectus Type Fitting

THL4KEL

Pure Freedom sell genuine Rectus fitting but most other supliers sell Rectus Type fittings.

Do the Pure Freedom genuine ones last longer than the Rectus Type sold elsewhere?

The PF ones are double the price.

spruce

Always had good service from EZ Snap couplings from Gardiners.

Had some poor quality ones from Ebay in the past. Now I only order from Gardiners.

Wind o kleen

Parker brand seem to be the genuine ones 

Part Timer
1 hour ago, THL4KEL said:

Pure Freedom sell genuine Rectus fitting but most other supliers sell Rectus Type fittings.

Do the Pure Freedom genuine ones last longer than the Rectus Type sold elsewhere?

The PF ones are double the price.

One of mine lasted approx a couple of months, the other is still fine after 6 months

spruce
9 minutes ago, Wind o kleen said:

Parker brand seem to be the genuine ones 

Schrader as well. Unfortunately these are all designed primarily for the pneumatics industry. WFP use them as a also ran product.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but the only purpose designed wfp hose connector/coupling is the Slick Connect by Exceed Innovation.

PDixon cvs

Just changed mine over as I'm setting up my wfp again as was leaking with hozelock thought as I'm off time to make some changes 

20200325_115714.jpg