Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What's the coolest thing a customer has given you?

Dale Transparent

Yesterday I got given a beat up bass guitar by a customer, it needs some work, so I can't wait to give it some tlc. What's the best thing you have been given? (Remember, this is best, so STI's won't count!)

15810155158384785663681225100148.jpg

A Buddha statue. Sits in my van! :)) keeps me cool, calm & collected.
I was explaining to the wife about Buddhism and explaining reincarnation.

”What’s reincarnation?” she asked.

”Its where Buddhist believe that after death you come back as a different animal” I explained.

”I’d come back as a cow” she said.

”Your not listening” I replied ?

A customer of mine has been in hospital for many weeks. I knew something was wrong when £1050 dropped into my bank account from him. Messaged him but no reply. Fortunately, another customer of mine (in a different area) has been his friend for a long time (that's how he became my customer). When I cleaned her place I did a bit of digging and got his daughter's phone number as she is dealing with his financial situation, gave her a call and it turns out she transferred his rent into my account. She was pretty impressed I went to the trouble to help her out which gave me a warm glow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back