Pjj

Whose on line list at page bottom

Gav

I think i have fixed the issue now. You may have to clear your cache again. 

Part Timer

Mine worked on my mobile but not on my computer so can't screen shot

Gav
1 minute ago, Part Timer said:

Mine worked on my mobile but not on my computer so can't screen shot

Ok so what is it on the homepage that isnt working? The hompepage is the forum page there should'nt be two separate pages

Part Timer

The homepage shows the separate forums then you have the page where the latest topics are on, or vice versa. Only on mobile as working away

Gav
7 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

The homepage shows the separate forums then you have the page where the latest topics are on, or vice versa. Only on mobile as working away

Ah ok i think i have that sorted now. 

Pjj

Ime logged on and still not showing , the home page on my mobile has not allowed me to see the topics underneath and when I have clicked on to a subject it has not been displaying anything as well , all kinds of strange things have been happening today 

BE680481-5296-42C8-AEC7-60CE4CED1B65.png

Gav
6 minutes ago, Pjj said:

Ime logged on and still not showing , the home page on my mobile has not allowed me to see the topics underneath and when I have clicked on to a subject it has not been displaying anything as well , all kinds of strange things have been happening today 

There may have been a few strang things happening today while i tried to fix the issues. It's all basicaly because i have hacked the hell out of the hompage so some things don't like other things and cause issues. I have placed the whos online in the sidebar of the site now so that should fix that. You may again need to clear your cache. 

steve garwood
18 minutes ago, Pjj said:

Have you thought about getting a hobby? 😁

Pjj
21 minutes ago, Gav said:

There may have been a few strang things happening today while i tried to fix the issues. It's all basicaly because i have hacked the hell out of the hompage so some things don't like other things and cause issues. I have placed the whos online in the sidebar of the site now so that should fix that. You may again need to clear your cache. 

Ah yes it’s now showing 😂😂thanks