Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I have a problem with my DI

Joecross89

Hi all 

Lately my DI has started to push resin though the output. 

Just changed the resin and this has started. 

Is there any fix for this or do I just need a new vessel? 

Thanks in advance

Sounds like the little strainers the riser  has been Brocken when put back into the resin allowing it to pass through and out of the vessel.

Got them the correct way with the arrow in the direction of the flow. 

Water clears of resin after a few seconds but ppm on the way in matches the way out. 

I will order another DI vessel. 

I take it I can just pour the resin from the broken vessel directly in to the new one. 
Depending on what the exact issue is as in have you damaged the riser tube? when you fill a vessel you put the resin in the fill with water this then allows you to push the riser tube in easily and thread the top on without any hassle, cheap vessels of ebay can have issues, you may be able to just be a riser tube and or head 

To answer your question, yes just pour it in if you haven't let it dry out, no point in wasting resin

Last edited by a moderator:
A part of the riser tube could be coming loose when putting it in. I had this problem last year and I ended up having to glue a bit of it together again or something 

Back