Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

5 goals short of 99k off my accumulator!!!!

ks789

I do these football accas every week.only a few quid for a chance to escape the rat race. more chance than the lottery anyway. yesterdays i was out by 1 goal in 5 games to win 99k. Closest I was out by 1 goal for big win last year. Always have to pick some to draw really. I got three draws correct yesterday, Blackburn v Fulham let me down though, Fulham got it 1 nil.Bit of fun really and you never know. Mate does tenner every week on lottery, cant persuade him to try the footy accas but im sure he would've had more luck. Biggest win in our family to date me old man in Walthamstow got 5k on the geegees.  ? 

I do these football accas every week.only a few quid for a chance to escape the rat race. more chance than the lottery anyway. yesterdays i was out by 1 goal in 5 games to win 99k. Closest I was out by 1 goal for big win last year. Always have to pick some to draw really. I got three draws correct yesterday, Blackburn v Fulham let me down though, Fulham got it 1 nil.Bit of fun really and you never know. Mate does tenner every week on lottery, cant persuade him to try the footy accas but im sure he would've had more luck. Biggest win in our family to date me old man in Walthamstow got 5k on the geegees.  ? 
it’s so frustrating, I was a goal off for over & grand 3 times earlier in the season. Had a few £100/150 wins but the big ones are always elusive. My best is £640 off a 4fold, £20 stake. I’m trying not to gamble much now as I’m saving for my wfp venture in the summer.

it’s so frustrating, I was a goal off for over & grand 3 times earlier in the season. Had a few £100/150 wins but the big ones are always elusive. My best is £640 off a 4fold, £20 stake. I’m trying not to gamble much now as I’m saving for my wfp venture in the summer.
True, i only do less than a fiver. The other week i got 9 out of ten for £800, off £1.50. sheff wednesday got stuffed 4 nill by blackburn so that was a ***** ?

True, i only do less than a fiver. The other week i got 9 out of ten for £800, off £1.50. sheff wednesday got stuffed 4 nill by blackburn so that was a ***** ?
to be fare £10 is usually my limit, when I put £20 on & won that money I just fancied it so thought I’d double up. I must have had a decent week at work when I did that lol. My brother is always winning on over 1.5 goals in a game. He picks around 8 matches, only puts a fiver on but seems to win a couple of times a week which is probably around a days pay for him. He pretty much relies on it to top his money up I think lol.

I think my biggest win was 1.7k on a horse race, I managed to build my balance up to 5k that week and then quickly blew it all the following week. I don’t have an addictive personality but gambling really became a problem for me. 

I watch my mates in the pub now lose their bet on the early kick off and then spend the day chasing it 10er here 20 quid there before they know it they’re £100 down. 

i feel for you mate Mitrovic of all people to ruin your chances of 99k ?

Back