Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter vac help and advice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Chris79

Hi all, 

I'm new to the forum so please forgive me if this has been asked before, I'm thinking of getting myself a gutter vac but unsure what would be my best option, my work is all two story residential and unfortunately my budget wont stretch to the likes of the skyvac industrial, I'm looking at either a skyvac atom, gutter sucker junior or an 80ltr maxblast, I was thinking the maxblast might be better due to the 3000w motor and 51mm poles you can get for it but I would welcome any help or advice.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

I use a Maxblast with 51mm poles and never had a problem with it.  

I have no basis for comparison with the skyvac or gutter sucker jnr but for a cheap and cheerful yet powerful vac the Maxblast has been good.  

I use a Maxblast with 51mm poles and never had a problem with it.  

I have no basis for comparison with the skyvac or gutter sucker jnr but for a cheap and cheerful yet powerful vac the Maxblast has been good.  

I can't fault my Maxblaster but I did fit a 51mm side inlet and its never blocked. ? And it only cost me £200

Thanks guys

I appreciate your comments ?

Are you using carbon fibre or aluminium poles ?  and could you recommend any good suppliers of them ? 

Thanks again for your help and time ??

Thanks guys

I appreciate your comments ?

Are you using carbon fibre or aluminium poles ?  and could you recommend any good suppliers of them ? 

Thanks again for your help and time ??
Carbon fibre are best depending what you want to spend carbon fiver tubes are very good taper fit poles , or spinner clean skyvac elite poles are good but not cheap 

Carbon fibre are best depending what you want to spend carbon fiver tubes are very good taper fit poles , or spinner clean skyvac elite poles are good but not cheap 

I'm getting the fixed head Spinaclean pole tomorrow. Its pretty dear at £234 for a elite pole, u bend and dirtbreaker but I badly need it. Will update later on regarding its use.

Back