Jump to content

Chris79

Gutter vac help and advice

Recommended Posts

Chris79

Hi all, 

 

I'm new to the forum so please forgive me if this has been asked before, I'm thinking of getting myself a gutter vac but unsure what would be my best option, my work is all two story residential and unfortunately my budget wont stretch to the likes of the skyvac industrial, I'm looking at either a skyvac atom, gutter sucker junior or an 80ltr maxblast, I was thinking the maxblast might be better due to the 3000w motor and 51mm poles you can get for it but I would welcome any help or advice.

 

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Share this post


Link to post
aceman

I use a Maxblast with 51mm poles and never had a problem with it.  

 

I have no basis for comparison with the skyvac or gutter sucker jnr but for a cheap and cheerful yet powerful vac the Maxblast has been good.  

Share this post


Link to post
scottish cleaning service
58 minutes ago, aceman said:

I use a Maxblast with 51mm poles and never had a problem with it.  

 

I have no basis for comparison with the skyvac or gutter sucker jnr but for a cheap and cheerful yet powerful vac the Maxblast has been good.  

 

I can't fault my Maxblaster but I did fit a 51mm side inlet and its never blocked. 😉 And it only cost me £200

Share this post


Link to post
Chris79

Thanks guys

I appreciate your comments 👍

Are you using carbon fibre or aluminium poles ?  and could you recommend any good suppliers of them ? 

Thanks again for your help and time 👍😊

Share this post


Link to post
Pjj
8 hours ago, Chris79 said:

Thanks guys

I appreciate your comments 👍

Are you using carbon fibre or aluminium poles ?  and could you recommend any good suppliers of them ? 

Thanks again for your help and time 👍😊

Carbon fibre are best depending what you want to spend carbon fiver tubes are very good taper fit poles , or spinner clean skyvac elite poles are good but not cheap 

Share this post


Link to post
scottish cleaning service
22 minutes ago, Pjj said:

Carbon fibre are best depending what you want to spend carbon fiver tubes are very good taper fit poles , or spinner clean skyvac elite poles are good but not cheap 

 

I'm getting the fixed head Spinaclean pole tomorrow. Its pretty dear at £234 for a elite pole, u bend and dirtbreaker but I badly need it. Will update later on regarding its use.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.