Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner package

Den

Received a package today im not working due to high winds so tried them out on my own windows.

Extreme sill flock and the new 26cm extreme tapertec brush both feel great as usual.

Like an idiot I ordered the 100 degree fan jets my mistake as I prefer pencil Jet no big deal as I can used them to apply degreaser if needed,I did order 3mm pencils to give them a try these seem good so will leave them permanently attached to the extremetapertec  for Juliet rails. 

Cant wait for the 35cm extreme sill brushes to be released as I use my 35cm extreme hybrid a lot of the time lightweight and excellent coverage. 

Cant wait for the 35cm extreme sill brushes to be released as I use my 35cm extreme hybrid a lot of the time lightweight and excellent coverage

I now have 2 of those 350mm lightweight brushes that has 4 jets. I can't see by my four 50% rad fan jets and are fantastic for rinsing. Like you I can't wait for the 350mm Extreme Stiff Sill Brush because I have hot water. Don't think I will go back to 2 jets now. This game is a learning process, the more one learns the quicker one becomes. 

Did turn them up a little 

Let us know how you get on, water usage wise, with the 3mm jets 
Will do got them for when I do Juliet rails will turn flow up slightly and rinse on also for when I do the 4 storey house as hoping the rinse on will be easier. 

Have used the extreme sill flock the last few days really happy with it @Marko067 you was right again ? just waiting for a 35cm extreme sill versions to come into production. 

Have used the extreme sill flock the last few days really happy with it @Marko067 you was right again ? just waiting for a 35cm extreme sill versions to come into production. 
I must be getting old and soft like you, I've only gone and bought a Xtreme™ 35cm Brush - Medium & TaperTec Hybrid. It only weighs a bit more than a f@rt. Have got a very big job coming up though so sticking it on a 57' pole as we have 3 big blocks at 5 floors to do, roughly 3 full days ? 

I must be getting old and soft like you, I've only gone and bought a Xtreme™ 35cm Brush - Medium & TaperTec Hybrid. It only weighs a bit more than a f@rt. Have got a very big job coming up though so sticking it on a 57' pole as we have 3 big blocks at 5 floors to do, roughly 3 full days ? 
I have two 35cm with the natural inner bristles probably my favourite brush flys thru regular domestic work reckon your be happy with it ? 4 storey is enough for me lol

Ouch!! I feel sick at the thought of it. You won't need a bed time story after that I reckon. ?

I accidentally ordered the 3mm pencil jets a while ago, thought I’d give them a go, i like a good jet powerful pencil jet coming out to push ‘bits’ down the glass while finishing. So had to turn the pressure from 40ish to well over 60 for the same effect.

Did just one £35 house, back to the van 50ish minutes later, used about 1/5th of a tank!! Haha.  Na not for me ??

I accidentally ordered the 3mm pencil jets a while ago, thought I’d give them a go, i like a good jet powerful pencil jet coming out to push ‘bits’ down the glass while finishing. So had to turn the pressure from 40ish to well over 60 for the same effect.

Did just one £35 house, back to the van 50ish minutes later, used about 1/5th of a tank!! Haha.  Na not for me ??
Yes only used them a couple of time they don’t really suit my st up either if I have a bigger tank then I would love them ?

Glad I read this RW. Just ordered another Xtreme stiff sill brush and was hesitating whether or not to try the larger bore 3mm pencil jets as just like you. I fancied a greater flow to get shot of those pesky bits sometimes left on rinsing. Glad I opted for the regular size now as Im coming closer and closer to finishing my 450 litres of pure most days now as I have up 't the flow from my usual 30 to 50 and its making a positive difference to the cleaning.

Back