johneastmids

Cheap Camera set up for gutter vac

johneastmids

Hi there, 

please can any one give me a link to a half decent camera for a gutter vac. Non recording just for viewing on phone. 
many thanks 

Cghwindowcleaning

I have an OLFI cam from Grippa it's basically a go pro that you view on your phone.It's ok and does the job but battery seems to not last.

Chriscp

I use a go pro, got it attached to my gutter spike on my pole, linked to my phone 

THL4KEL

Just purchased a couple of attachments to speed up using my camera for inspections -

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Phot-R-Magic-Friction-Arm-Super-Crab-Clamp-Articulating-Pliers-Clip-5cm-Holder/261688905010?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-4-to-1-4-Inch-Camera-Screw-Tripod-Mount-Ball-head-Male-Converter-Adapter-UK/153820282612?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

This is will speed up the process of having a look, will just use the clamp to lock onto my Gardiner pole gooseneck.

I have been using the Gardiner camera mount stem but it takes time when you use a hoseless setup having to remove the hose to fit the camera in then having to reinsert the hose/brush ect..