Master Jedi Alejandro

Not At Home Quotation Flyers

Master Jedi Alejandro

Evening all,

I'm about to run out of flyers from my last batch. I'm wondering on some changes. At the moment if someone isn't home I'll put a flyer through and try again later or on another day. I'm thinking though of getting one were I write in the regular price quote on it and pop it through. I'll still go back, of course, but wondering if it will help catch folk I don't see. It's been said people are a lot more comfortable calling when they know a price.

I would of course put 'estimate' or a disclosure along the lines of if you have a two level extension, dormers in the rear roof, massive cony and can only unlock the gate between 2:00-2:08 every 9th Wednesday, price may be different.

Thanks all!

Seriously clean 01

Personally I don’t use flyers I got most of my work through Facebook rest word of mouth

SureShot
9 hours ago, Seriously clean 01 said:

Personally I don’t use flyers I got most of my work through Facebook rest word of mouth

I'm finding that too.. 

With Facebook do you just boost posts or run Ads?  How much do you normally spend each time? Do you target in any way, i.e. gender, interests etc?

Cheers

mike007
10 hours ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

Evening all,

I'm about to run out of flyers from my last batch. I'm wondering on some changes. At the moment if someone isn't home I'll put a flyer through and try again later or on another day. I'm thinking though of getting one were I write in the regular price quote on it and pop it through. I'll still go back, of course, but wondering if it will help catch folk I don't see. It's been said people are a lot more comfortable calling when they know a price.

I would of course put 'estimate' or a disclosure along the lines of if you have a two level extension, dormers in the rear roof, massive cony and can only unlock the gate between 2:00-2:08 every 9th Wednesday, price may be different.

Thanks all!

I had on mine at the bottom "price quoted on flyer does not include conservatories or extensions". 

Master Jedi Alejandro
58 minutes ago, mike007 said:

I had on mine at the bottom "price quoted on flyer does not include conservatories or extensions". 

Yeah mate was going to put something like this. 

How have you found including the price on flyers you put through, has it been effective?

mike007
2 minutes ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

Yeah mate was going to put something like this. 

How have you found including the price on flyers you put through, has it been effective?

It improves...slightly...... I think the chances of getting a call when they know the price,otherwise all they know is a window cleaner has dropped off a flyer. This way they know the important fact they want to know already...what price!!!

scottish cleaning service
37 minutes ago, mike007 said:

It improves...slightly...... I think the chances of getting a call when they know the price,otherwise all they know is a window cleaner has dropped off a flyer. This way they know the important fact they want to know already...what price!!!

Aye right away the resident focuses on the price which catches their attention. I have cards with the price on them makes all the difference.

Master Jedi Alejandro
1 hour ago, mike007 said:

55 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Aye right away the resident focuses on the price which catches their attention. I have cards with the price on them makes all the difference.

Thanks lads. I'm getting them redesigned and including the space for it.

Do you have a space for both first price and regular or just regular? 

scottish cleaning service
6 minutes ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

I just charge the same for first cleans but I only use pure now. I did use degreaser but left streaks so I learned from it and just use pure now and don't get call backs. I try and keep it as Simple as possible. I leave a space and write in the price each month so there is no dubiety. I lost a bad payer today and I did everything to try and keep her. I gained 5 on Saturday who are very happy because the guy gave up. I am noticing that bad payers are not worth the hassle and you need to get them on go cardless or bacs. I'm glad she is cleaning them herself now.

mike007
31 minutes ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

I just have regular, rarely charge more for first clean, find it hard enough getting the customer in first place....just my personal way of doing things

Seriously clean 01

Don’t pay Facebook to run ads they will take money out your bank whenever they feel like it. Trust me on that!! just use selling pages In your area