Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Very dirty windows

Pjj

Premium Member
Believe it or not but theses windows were cleaned yesterday afternoon and this is what they looked like today by 10 am , they are about 100 meters from the sea , we are cleaning them daily as of now fir the client as they are holiday lets and the guests have complained they cannot sevout of the windows , anyone else had this ?..

99FFC141-A663-4C79-BCBA-CC12F731F04A.jpeg

9F15AF0A-7737-4AAE-97D1-34A29C467E0F.jpeg

A8890FF1-858E-48AB-AC1F-49B722DB81AC.jpeg

D1E64BA2-4971-4C2E-A7C3-8294C27F1D51.jpeg

AB3E20C6-AA21-40F7-AFA1-775CBDE467B0.jpeg

817760C3-9233-4E2C-B65F-DF448B37FC42.jpeg

A700CB99-3B49-4BA3-AA71-CD27724FBBFE.jpeg

5EA329C5-A35A-4624-9579-127F9C0C101C.jpeg

Wow! Are you giving a discount for daily cleans?!

Unfortunately for the customer no ??? it’s a pain having to do  them to be honest as we are flat out without an extra 6 properties to do  every day for them but they are a good long standing customer so have to keep them sweet 

We are on the South coast and clean some blocks every two weeks as a normal routine. As soon as the wind gets up it throws the salt on the glass. 

When we have strong North Easterlys they will be opaque within hours. We have 2 jobs that are done fortnightly and sometimes you can't believe windows can get dirty, you can write your name on them, in that short of time

Yup, did one today - newbuild setback maybe 50m from the beach - looks just the same 'kinda' greasy...they're not on a daily but 4 weekly (which for my area is the shortest freq) so wonder if they only get to enjoy the view 1 day each month - they do seem pleased to see me, always get a cuppa and they did tip me a tenner at Xmas so maybe ? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately for the customer no ??? it’s a pain having to do  them to be honest as we are flat out without an extra 6 properties to do  every day for them but they are a good long standing customer so have to keep them sweet 

Exactly what I wanted to hear haha

Are they only like that cause the bad weather just now. Daily cleans they will be skint this time next year ???

Yes they want them doing daily until further notice this is due to the stormy weather we are experiencing at the moment , trust me they can afford it the places are in the millions of pounds bracket and the rental is thousands per week due to size and location ,the window cleaning bill will be small change to them ???

Those windows look like they are covered in sand?

Yes sand, salt , and sometimes seaweed as well ???

Yes they want them doing daily until further notice this is due to the stormy weather we are experiencing at the moment , trust me they can afford it the places are in the millions of pounds bracket and the rental is thousands per week due to size and location ,the window cleaning bill will be small change to them ???

Yes sand, salt , and sometimes seaweed as well ???

Nice moneyspinner visiting the beach everyday. ?

Back