Jump to content

Gasket

Smaller bags of resin

Recommended Posts

Gasket

Hi Guys

 

Anyone recommend where I can get a smaller bag of resin, a 25 litre bag will sit in my garage for probably over 12 months once I've opened it as I don't use a great deal. 

 

Many thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Cghwindowcleaning

I can't quite remember which one but I have seen smaller bags on one of these daqua,soap national or window cleaning warehouse.

Share this post


Link to post
ks789
1 hour ago, Gasket said:

Hi Guys

 

Anyone recommend where I can get a smaller bag of resin, a 25 litre bag will sit in my garage for probably over 12 months once I've opened it as I don't use a great deal. 

 

Many thanks 

 It should be fine once opened as long as its kept in an airtight container. I got the same situation, had trouble finding an airtight one but in the end got one from a home brew place.

Share this post


Link to post
Dave B
21 minutes ago, ks789 said:

 It should be fine once opened as long as its kept in an airtight container. I got the same situation, had trouble finding an airtight one but in the end got one from a home brew place.

I use the 5k tubs I get from myprotein for the gym.

Keeps it all airtight.

Share this post


Link to post
Part Timer
13 minutes ago, Dave B said:

I use the 5k tubs I get from myprotein for the gym

Unfortunately for me the biggest butter tubs are only a kilo

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.