Amazin

is it a problem if your van doesn't have a bulkhead?

Amazin

My Peugoet Partner doesn't have a bulkhead. does that mean the water will come into the passenger seat if the van is parked on a incline? Is there anything I can do about this potential problem?(haven't converted to WFP yet)

Davy G
30 minutes ago, Amazin said:

My Peugoet Partner doesn't have a bulkhead. does that mean the water will come into the passenger seat if the van is parked on a incline? Is there anything I can do about this potential problem?(haven't converted to WFP yet)

I'd think it would stay on the floor. I doubt it would get on the seats. My biggest worry would be, is the tank very secure in the event of a crash?

Chris33

You can probably get something fibre glass moulded to the base of the grills partners have. Sure mine had a cage/grill between front and back 

mike007

Ensure the tank is properly secured and do not mean just straps, but bolted down, if you brake suddenly the mass in the tank continues moving forward and imparts terrific energy, which is why it is important to have baffles in the tank too.

If you get stopped by police traffic officers, and yes they are still about, and they deem your load is unsafe, they can prevent you from continuing your journey till the load is made safe.