Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Has anybody used one of these?!

BWC

Hi everyone, 

Just seen this on eBay. For my univalve I use a O clip to stop the hose dragging at the brush but has anyone used/use one of these?

if so what are they like? 

EC15A877-BDD5-4F25-B81A-9FA746EB293E.jpeg

I'd probably give it a try. My only concern would be that the red circlips sometimes get caught and just come out. I have to use the red circlips on my 't' connector to stop the jet hoses pulling out when I clean patio door sills. The hose gets released from the 't' connector when it catches on the door frame in the middle if the clip isn't in place. I think you would also have to use a JG hose tail for it to be completely trustworthy

I'd probably give it a try. My only concern would be that the red circlips sometimes get caught and just come out. I have to use the red circlips on my 't' connector to stop the jet hoses pulling out when I clean patio door sills. The hose gets released from the 't' connector when it catches on the door frame in the middle if the clip isn't in place. I think you would also have to use a JG hose tail for it to be completely trustworthy
Thanks, it's been tested pretty rigourously by me on my round and quite a number of window cleaner friends using Gardiner poles for the last 6 months and thankfully none of those issues have cropped up. It's really just other brand poles I've never tried it with. The design may need to be altered for different goosenecks.

Last edited by a moderator:
? Literally, the thread below yours is the one where I'm asking for testers for this product!
??‍♂️

Alex Gardiner has something out on test ATM he advises which will help us univalve users.
@Alex Gardiner looking forward to seeing this. Love Gardiner products

Thanks, it's been tested pretty rigourously by me on my round and quite a number of window cleaner friends using Gardiner poles for the last 6 months and thankfully none of those issues have cropped up. It's really just other brand poles I've never tried it with. The design may need to be altered for different goosenecks.

I will get one and give it a go. I use Gardiner products anyway! I’m planning on getting a second pole so the O clip makes it a nightmare to use the univalve in a second pole without buying a second univalve 

Back