BWC

Has anybody used one of these?!

BWC

Hi everyone, 

Just seen this on eBay. For my univalve I use a O clip to stop the hose dragging at the brush but has anyone used/use one of these?

if so what are they like? 

EC15A877-BDD5-4F25-B81A-9FA746EB293E.jpeg

OnPoint
17 minutes ago, BWC said:

Hi everyone, 

Just seen this on eBay. For my univalve I use a O clip to stop the hose dragging at the brush but has anyone used/use one of these?

That was sure damn quick, have a browse on the recent posts.

Skxawng
19 minutes ago, BWC said:

Hi everyone, 

🤣 Literally, the thread below yours is the one where I'm asking for testers for this product!

windowsurfer

Looks like a good product,as o clips can be a bit annoying to remove.

spruce
5 minutes ago, windowsurfer said:

Looks like a good product,as o clips can be a bit annoying to remove.

Alex Gardiner has something out on test ATM he advises which will help us univalve users.

Marko067

I'd probably give it a try. My only concern would be that the red circlips sometimes get caught and just come out. I have to use the red circlips on my 't' connector to stop the jet hoses pulling out when I clean patio door sills. The hose gets released from the 't' connector when it catches on the door frame in the middle if the clip isn't in place. I think you would also have to use a JG hose tail for it to be completely trustworthy

Skxawng
6 minutes ago, Marko067 said:

I'd probably give it a try. My only concern would be that the red circlips sometimes get caught and just come out. I have to use the red circlips on my 't' connector to stop the jet hoses pulling out when I clean patio door sills. The hose gets released from the 't' connector when it catches on the door frame in the middle if the clip isn't in place. I think you would also have to use a JG hose tail for it to be completely trustworthy

Thanks, it's been tested pretty rigourously by me on my round and quite a number of window cleaner friends using Gardiner poles for the last 6 months and thankfully none of those issues have cropped up. It's really just other brand poles I've never tried it with. The design may need to be altered for different goosenecks.

Edited by Skxawng

BWC
2 hours ago, Skxawng said:

🤣 Literally, the thread below yours is the one where I'm asking for testers for this product!

😂🤦‍♂️

2 hours ago, spruce said:

Alex Gardiner has something out on test ATM he advises which will help us univalve users.

@Alex Gardiner looking forward to seeing this. Love Gardiner products

2 hours ago, Skxawng said:

Thanks, it's been tested pretty rigourously by me on my round and quite a number of window cleaner friends using Gardiner poles for the last 6 months and thankfully none of those issues have cropped up. It's really just other brand poles I've never tried it with. The design may need to be altered for different goosenecks.

I will get one and give it a go. I use Gardiner products anyway! I’m planning on getting a second pole so the O clip makes it a nightmare to use the univalve in a second pole without buying a second univalve 

steve garwood

On my three poles I just use small jubilee clips. Nice and easy to remove. No need for fancy stuff 👍

Marko067

Ordered two to try. Let you know how I get on

Skywalker

Just bought one this morning. I love a new gadget 😊

Skywalker
1 minute ago, Pjj said:

How much are they ?. If they are any good I will have some off you .

They are a £5 on eBay, just search gardiner and they come up 👍

CHWS

The best I’ve had yet has been a 2p with a hole drilled in it 

Bart90
5 hours ago, steve garwood said:

On my three poles I just use small jubilee clips. Nice and easy to remove. No need for fancy stuff 👍

Never thought of that!  Great idea.

Part Timer
5 hours ago, steve garwood said:

You've just gone and spoiled it for him, no drink for you this weekend 🤨

jack b
1 hour ago, CHWS said:

The best I’ve had yet has been a 2p with a hole drilled in it 

Cool and not too expensive !5😁

Edited by jack b

steve garwood
4 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

You've just gone and spoiled it for him, no drink for you this weekend 🤨

Lol. I’m in Tenerife with 14 mates, what are the chances of not drinking 😁