Lol. I’m in Tenerife with 14 mates, what are the chances of not drinking 😁

Same chance as mine, enjoy

BWC
3 hours ago, Marko067 said:

Ordered two to try. Let you know how I get on

@Marko067 cheers Mark 👍🏼 They look good I think 

Skxawng
23 hours ago, steve garwood said:

On my three poles I just use small jubilee clips. Nice and easy to remove. No need for fancy stuff 👍

18 hours ago, Part Timer said:

You've just gone and spoiled it for him, no drink for you this weekend 🤨

All that work! And I could have just painted a jubilee clip blue.. 😖 (blue coz it's snazzy 😝)

Seriously good solution, better than an o clip.

Stevieboy

I just use a cable tie. Nice and soft unlike a jubilee clip and just as easy to remove. 

RockyN
On 14/02/2020 at 07:49, Skywalker said:

If people could expound a little bit more about what they are using and most importantly give a link to were they bought it that would be so helpful.  Like, I don't know what a cable tie is or a jubilee clip.  And buy looking at that picture it doesn't tell me where to buy it but I would definitely like to try that.   

Dave B
1 hour ago, RockyN said:

If people could expound a little bit more about what they are using and most importantly give a link to were they bought it that would be so helpful.  Like, I don't know what a cable tie is or a jubilee clip.  And buy looking at that picture it doesn't tell me where to buy it but I would definitely like to try that.   

Cable tie = zip tie

scottish cleaning service
On 14/02/2020 at 17:11, Den said:

Have ordered 2 also 👍

Where is the thread @Den thx

Skywalker

Mine arrived and I used it today and it worked a treat 👍 😀

Marko067

Tried mine today. I like the way they can be quickly and easily installed/removed when needed. Obviously time will tell as to the longevity of the device if used together with a univalve. But overall a good idea.

BWC
On 17/02/2020 at 15:05, Skywalker said:

Mine arrived and I used it today and it worked a treat 👍 😀

Good to know! @Skxawng looks like you’re onto a winner 👍🏼

21 minutes ago, Marko067 said:

Tried mine today. I like the way they can be quickly and easily installed/removed when needed. Obviously time will tell as to the longevity of the device if used together with a univalve. But overall a good idea.

Looking forward to getting one then! 

Marko067

To date I’ve just been using a small piece of plastic with a 7mm hole drilled in it and pushed over the hose. It holds well and is really cheap if you happen to have some old plumbing pipe around to cut it from. However, it’s hard to get on the hose on account of the hole needing to be small enough to grip the hose and quite hard to pull off. This little device works very well. Easy to fit and remove

Den
29 minutes ago, Marko067 said:

Received mine today have put one on my extreme 25 it’s hardly gets used will try it out tomorrow, haven’t  bothered to put the second  one any of my poles as the ‘o’ clip s are doing a good job 👍