ks789

Damn texting back and forth

ks789

Ah ffs. why dont they just use the speaking feature on their phones if they're always getting the wrong end of the stick. The amount of times have to keep going back and forth with texts with customers over what should/could be simple. Plus with text its really easy for people to not get the gist and instead think for example that you're being maybe out of order or anything, i dunno. just find it annoying. Well done those that needn't text their custys. Make the job a whole lot better.

1 minute ago, ks789 said:

Ah ffs. why dont they just use the speaking feature on their phones if they're always getting the wrong end of the stick. The amount of times have to keep going back and forth with texts with customers over what should/could be simple. Plus with text its really easy for people to not get the gist and instead think for example that you're being maybe out of order or anything, i dunno. just find it annoying. Well done those that needn't text their custys. Make the job a whole lot better.

Like Its still not established if they actually want me to go there today or not. Just a simple yes/no. What is wrong with people GGRRRRAAAHHH!!!!

Master Jedi Alejandro
3 hours ago, ks789 said:

Like Its still not established if they actually want me to go there today or not. Just a simple yes/no. What is wrong with people GGRRRRAAAHHH!!!!

Without knowing the circumstances it sounds like a messer. Sorry man. Why don’t you just phone them? If they don’t answer leave a polite but direct voicemail. 

ks789
4 hours ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

Without knowing the circumstances it sounds like a messer. Sorry man. Why don’t you just phone them? If they don’t answer leave a polite but direct voicemail. 

It was ok in the end. just annoying how it happens sometimes. 

mike007

Strange how few people use their mobile phone as a mobile phone...you always see them "communicating" by text...but seem unable...or unwilling to do so verbally.

Iron Giant

TextLocal with the option not to text back, works a treat I am turning up whether they like or not 😅