Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Small round available in ST7 area

Ana

Small window cleaning round available in the st7 area of Staffordshire (Talke and Church Lawton). This round would be perfect for someone looking to begin their window cleaning business or those who already have a round and looking to add further work to their own.

All work is done on a monthly basis using water fed pole. All customers can/do pay either by BACs transfer or have setup Direct Debit payments, so no need to go collecting. Really good clients, always pay on the day or a couple of days later without fail. 

One area is a affluent, gated community and primed for canvassing further. The other area is new build properties, again could be canvassed more and there are new homes currently under construction directly opposite.

This work is ready to go mid march and has been completed by me for the past 10/11 months. Only reason I'm selling is due to me now having to turn down work in areas much closer to home and my other rounds, otherwise I'd be keeping them on. Will drive buyer around to see the areas in question and provide all info regarding customers address, phone numbers etc once full payment has been received. This information is available in both paper and digital format.

Priced to sell at £500, given it's makes £115 per month, which is around 4-5x the monthly price. I am negotiable on the price point for the right buyer as I want this work sold before it is due again in March. Can add a couple more houses to the list for the right buyer from my other work area which is close by.

Any questions please ask

Small window cleaning round available in the st7 area of Staffordshire (Talke and Church Lawton). This round would be perfect for someone looking to begin their window cleaning business or those who already have a round and looking to add further work to their own.

All work is done on a monthly basis using water fed pole. All customers can/do pay either by BACs transfer or have setup Direct Debit payments, so no need to go collecting. Really good clients, always pay on the day or a couple of days later without fail. 

One area is a affluent, gated community and primed for canvassing further. The other area is new build properties, again could be canvassed more and there are new homes currently under construction directly opposite.

This work is ready to go mid march and has been completed by me for the past 10/11 months. Only reason I'm selling is due to me now having to turn down work in areas much closer to home and my other rounds, otherwise I'd be keeping them on. Will drive buyer around to see the areas in question and provide all info regarding customers address, phone numbers etc once full payment has been received. This information is available in both paper and digital format.

Priced to sell at £500, given it's makes £115 per month, which is around 4-5x the monthly price. I am negotiable on the price point for the right buyer as I want this work sold before it is due again in March. Can add a couple more houses to the list for the right buyer from my other work area which is close by.

Any questions please ask
How many houses are there? What’s the average price per house? 

Also how many hours does it take you to complete the work? 

Hi Luke

its 12 houses, average price 10-12 quid and they all pay online. Time wise a couple of hours, two an half at most.

the round should be sold as of this Sunday, so it's sort of off the table. However until money changes hands (along with the paperwork) it's still up for grabs. Had a good deal of interest in the round from eBay and gumtree  

Hi Luke

its 12 houses, average price 10-12 quid and they all pay online. Time wise a couple of hours, two an half at most.

the round should be sold as of this Sunday, so it's sort of off the table. However until money changes hands (along with the paperwork) it's still up for grabs. Had a good deal of interest in the round from eBay and gumtree  
Thanks Ana. I’ll have a think about it and let you know tomorrow if I want to make an offer. ?

Back