Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rcproperty

Impact 43 Training Review

rcproperty

Product Name: Impact 43 Training

Where to get it: www.training43.com

You’re rating out of 10: 10/10

Review:

Like all of you I was very sceptical about this and thought that it would be a waste of time and effort, what could they teach about cleaning windows etc.

Booked and completed the course and have to say it was an eye opener to what happens behind the scenes, all the stuff people don’t know about or pay much attention to, like what isn’t covered by your insurance if something goes wrong and you haven’t covered yourself.

The training covers:-

The QCF Plus programme includes:

Four Exciting Workshops, Four Optional Workshops (part funded), Workshop Practical Training and Assessment and Two Workplace Assessments

The programme provides the following Certification:

• City and Guilds Level 1 Window Cleaning (basic entry level)

• City and Guilds Level 2 Window Cleaning

• Working at Height Awareness Certificate

This Certification includes:

• Health and Safety and Industry Relevant Legislation

• Hazard and Risk Assessment

• Producing a Risk Assessment

• Understanding Risk Management

• Communication

• Appearance and Brand

• Development and Information on Types of Training Courses in the Market Place

• Writing a Training Development Plan to SMART Objectives

The optional (50% funded) courses include:

• Water Fed Pole Manual Handling and RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) Awareness Certificate

• Ladder Selection, Inspection and Safe Use Certificate

• Advance Risk Assessment and Risk Management for Supervisors and Managers (includes a full range of templates)

• Marketing and Brand Awareness (includes Website SEO, and social media marketing and networking)

• Bid to Win - How to improve your Chances When Quoting and Tendering

• Contract Start up - How to set up and Run Commercial Contracts

Would recommend this course to anyone that want to know all about the window cleaning business not just think it’s all about just cleaning the windows!

Video/Pics:

graphic-about.jpg.90fd8acb63c34ca3ad8d8417f992b556.jpg

graphic-matrix-courses.jpg.34d20eafb1e7a407bf9224a50c6b769f.jpg

Tom Kelly

Cheers Rich!

The £50 should be arriving shortly!

:P

rcproperty

Cheers Rich!

£50????? you said £75 to start with!! lol

rcproperty

Good synopsis, but that book is mine!

oh yer, forgot about that! lol

Colley614

I'm on the 3rd part of the course next month and I've found it amazing.

Some of the stuff Andrew Willis comes out with whilst he is running the course is fascinating. I could sit for a week asking questions.

Wish I had started my career under Andrew, would have been an amazing experience

rcproperty

Yer it is great. Couldn't of asked for a better bloke to take it

Colley614

I know, when I get to the course I want to pick his brains all day. Did you get the ladder and wfp certificates from the course?

Knoxy

I'm doing the wfp and ladder training. Think I will learn a lot from the ladder training, I do have a lot of common sence but I've picked up loads of new info in the class and the practical will just add to that.

rcproperty

I know, when I get to the course I want to pick his brains all day. Did you get the ladder and wfp certificates from the course?

yer i did, you do them anyway, so might aswell pay to get the proof that you have done it, if you dont and someone asks for proof that you have done it, you wont beable to and have to pay to do the training again to get it

nearlyclean

I did the City and guilds window cleaning and working at height last year and found the information changed the way I work completely for the better. The Guys at Impact43 are very Professional but still have a laugh. I really enjoyed the course. Anyone who is in the window cleaning business can benefit from their courses.

rcproperty

Pity they dont care about us in northern Ireland :(

Move to UK, you could ask to stay with H, lol

nearlyclean

Is Northern I part of Great britain but not part of the UK just as the english are british and so are the scots the scots can be english when their win at tennis but are scots when they lose.

I think the nearest is North west, I bet if they had enough to make it worth their while dave be over like a shot worth contacting them and asking

rcproperty

I do enjoy reading how you guys found the course! :)

means your doing a good job!

Tom Kelly

If anybody would like some more information on the course, or available dates, let me know! :)

Squeak and Bubbles

We went on the course. It was simple and to the point. Nice certificate at the end of it.

david247
Cheers Rich!

1 QUESTION how much do i pay to get on it "i know that its part funded" but i aint self employed yet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.