When posting in Classifieds, please add either Selling: or Buying: at the beginning of your topic title.
rcproperty

Impact 43 Training Review

Tom Kelly

If anybody would like some more information on the course, or available dates, let me know! :)

Squeak and Bubbles

We went on the course. It was simple and to the point. Nice certificate at the end of it.

david247
Cheers Rich!

The £50 should be arriving shortly!

:P

1 QUESTION how much do i pay to get on it "i know that its part funded" but i aint self employed yet

Dave1234

Is this course still available?

Iron Giant
40 minutes ago, Dave1234 said:

7 years ago or less maybe, but I don't think they have been available for some years 

Dave1234
1 minute ago, Iron Giant said:

7 years ago or less maybe, but I don't think they have been available for some years 

Oh no! Sounded like a great course. I appreciate the reply Iron giant. Does anyone know any health and safety courses or water fed pole courses that they would recommend for someone from London?

Iron Giant
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Dave1234 said:

Oh no! Sounded like a great course. I appreciate the reply Iron giant. Does anyone know any health and safety courses or water fed pole courses that they would recommend for someone from London?

The challenging times we are in I wouldn't have thought any courses will be available, plenty of posts right across the forum for you to read and learn for free plus lads will always chip in and offer advice, just ask a question on some old posts if you have any at all, just as you have today.

Edited by Iron Giant
grammar

harunh
On 31/07/2020 at 18:05, Dave1234 said:

No its not unfortuantely, if you want anything like this then your best bet would be.. http://bwca.co.uk/ , they do a few courses for window cleaning etc.

Dave1234

Amazing thanks harunh 👍