Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Render Clean to be done

WCF

Help Support WCF:

personally I would not take that job on. Looks like there keen gardeners. And I have learned not  to mess about with ppls flower beds ???

charge by the hour and be careful what you use to clean with 

Be aware of plants if using Hypo also you could discolour the fence and benches, cover them if you aren't sure and soak all areas with plenty of water before you start. If you use algo clear pro it's a bit more forgiving but the results won't show for a few days it's also around £90 if 5ltrs so factor that in but it goes a long way. Price it for a days work or a price that you are happy with to do the job. 

If you are inexperienced that’s not a job you want to be taking on but if you have done this type of work before it’s not to difficult just need to be careful and keep the plants damp all the time , and don’t use more mix than nessasary  

Surely those pics can't be recent there is no way some of plants would be flowering the cordyline's (the spiky ones) and the Cannas the water will just run of those so no way of keeping the leaves damp same with the grasses, those plants will need covering.

I have no experience with soft washing so with those plant's I would avoid

Make sure you soak all of the plants before, during & after. You could try metaclear gel and brush it on in the more difficult places so that your not spraying hypo on the flowers price wise day rate plus a bit more 

Surely those pics can't be recent there is no way some of plants would be flowering the cordyline's (the spiky ones) and the Cannas the water will just run of those so no way of keeping the leaves damp same with the grasses, those plants will need covering.

I have no experience with soft washing so with those plant's I would avoid
It looked like it was a foreign country to me ,Spain or Portugal or similar ?...

Back